Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Exile From Facebook!

So, I'm one of tens, hundreds...maybe even tens of hundreds who nutted up and moved operations over to a neutral, non-friend based social economy. When I found that I'd hidden 70% of the people on Facebook from my News Feed and didn't really care what the other 30% had to say...when I discovered that I couldn't speak my mind and conform to the blogging policies of my place of employ (which shall forever remain nameless on this blog)...when I realized that I was doing business with a company that didn't support the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America...that's when I knew it was time to leave.

I welcome all comments and feedback...unfortunately, I have turned off anonymous commenting on this and all of my blogs, as the internet is full of spam bots and what-have-you. I hope to be socially conscious and thought-provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment