Friday, July 23, 2010

Please Come Clean My Toilet

I require the assistance of one brave soul to scrub the filth and grime of accumulated waste from my toilet. This job pays nothing whatsoever, and will most likely cost you actual dignity during its commission. Much scrubbing and polishing will be had by all. Well, by you, anyway.

Additionally, please note the surly, calico mass on the lower part of the toilet rim. This is actually a part of the toilet and cannot be cleaned away...I have tried and failed many times, and it is always there when I open the lid. I suggest that you ignore it as best you can and, should you need to use the toilet while you are here (before you clean it, of course), do your best to guard whatever genitalia you might have brought with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment