Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What pisses YOU off?

I know what pisses me off. Pop culture, the economy, the way our government “tells us the truth,” mob mentality, overly sensitive pricks who have nothing but righteous indignation and time on their hands (and probably a Bible hanging out somewhere). I know that I don’t like injustice, and I don’t care for fake shit and people who aren’t who they pretend to be. I DESPISE television, and I hate the way corporations treat “the small people.” And people who call Pink Floyd a “he.” *shudders*

I know this about myself…and if you read my blogs, you probably know all that too (and if you didn’t, you do now). So let’s not talk about that here…

Instead, I want to know what pisses YOU off! I want to hear all about it. Feel free to post down below (anonymous posters welcome…I turned that shit off a long time ago) any amount of complaining and bitching. I want to hear about what makes YOU mad, and why. GET PISSED AND TELL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment